Patio Home – California Living at Its Best!
3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1484 SF • 5049 SF Lot • $919,000
429 Whitehall Rd, Alameda, CA 94501
This home embodies the lasting appeal of the iconic mid-century home. Designed with easy living and low maintenance in mind, the home's hallmark is its single level with a private front and back patio that transition effortlessly from indoors to outdoors expanding the living space. Located in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of off-street parking for guests, it is a short two block walk or bike ride to South Shore Shopping Center or Shoreline Beach with bike and walking paths. The 'W' bus for the direct route to San Francisco is also a quick walk away at the corner of Otis and Willow with regular buses stopping throughout the day at the shopping center. School boundaries have been reconfigured and Whitehall Rd. is now in the popular Franklin School District (verify with school district). This home is well kept and movie in ready!
- Built in 1962 with quality construction throughout
- Bright, private living room facing courtyard
- Large, sand-colored stone fireplace is the focal point of the livingroom
- Fresh paint inside & out
- Newly installed kitchen hardwood floors
- Open kitchen|family room with sliding glass doors to the patio
- 3 Generously sized bed-rooms (Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom)
- 2 baths - one combination shower and bathtub
- Interior laundry room keeps clutter and noise away from main living spaces
- Plenty of closets and storage
- Large 2-car garage with side door entrance to the courtyard